Monday 20 May 2013

Angels on Bare Skin



'...As gentle and beautiful as being kissed by angels...'

I popped into Lush the other day for the first time in a while and it was all to grab a sample of Angels on Bare Skin, a cleanser based on an age old formula that uses pure ingredients to great effect. My sister is a fan of the cleanser but I've always taken after my mum with the very odd idea that you shouldn't wash your face with water - who knows why?!! - so have never been a huge fan but on my last try I was converted and decided to try it out for a couple of days.

Angels on Bare Skin evens out skin tone, reduces redness and improves the health and appearance of your skin – giving a natural healthy glow. The ground almonds in this product release their goodness and turn to an almond milk on your hand when you add water. It smells yummy , with Lavender being one of the main ingredients and appears, unlike a lot of other water based cleansers not to try out my sensitive skin. Definite positives.

The cleaner is a solid, that turns to a cleansing milk when added to water. It has no preservatives either which makes it pretty natural to use. I've been experimenting with it for a couple of days now and I'm definitely a fan. At only £6.50 a tub that seems to last for ages I will definitely be investing!! A student budget well utilised I reckon, especially as I have had to cut ties with my Dermalogica habit during term time!











No comments:

Post a Comment