Monday 27 May 2013

Revision Playlist


I have two exams in the next two weeks and then I'm done with second year - whoooo!! Only 100 images, visual and critical analysis and theory to learn first, oh the joys of an Art History degree! Music has been the only thing getting me through so thought I'd share just a few of my summery chilled revision songs...
The Lumineers - Flowers in Your Hair 

Penguin Cafe Orchestra - Perpetual Mobile 
I first heard these guys play live at BT River of Music last summer and they are really really incredible, this is one of my summer favourites!


The Macabees - Grew up at Midnight


The 1975 - Chocolate


Bastille - Pompeii 


Alaska Campus - To The New Year 


Sam Smith - Lay Me Down



What are your revision songs and new summer finds? I'd love to have a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment