Monday 18 November 2013

10 things that have made me happy this week...


1) Cheese night! Camembert, Edam mmmm; the blue not so much! A perfect spontaneous night with my house followed by a trashy movie!

2) Autumn leaves everywhere I go. What's not to love.

3) Walking out of my house on crisp winter mornings. Even it the day isn't that exciting the Zara coat that I get to put on makes everything okay.

4) The boy. Chatting, chilling and laughing. There has been lots of that this week. 

5) Seeing the Christmas lights for the first time in Brighton. I was like a child. Fireworks and Chriatmas are definitely my weaknesses!! 

6) Making plans for Chriatmas with my home favorites. I can't wait to go back to the countryside and see everyone already! There will undoubtedly be a lot of wine/cider involved as per and no doubt at least a few hilarious stories to be told! 

7) A fabulous sports luxe shoot for the magazine I edit, Promenade. The website is coming soon so watch this space! 

8) A delish supper out with friends. They really are the best. 

9) A little bit of a shopping trip to reward the efforts of the week - new jeans and lacy tops anyone?

10) And finally, 7000 words. Done! It's felt like a lifetime and I'm so glad these little babies are now safely in the hands of the school office!


No comments:

Post a Comment