Tuesday 10 December 2013

Rosie for Autograph


I love Rosie's Autograph collection. Beautiful French lace, silks and cashmere in an elegant colour palette. The black and cream sets are my favourites for their classic simplicity and I want to invest in nearly all of the range!

Here are a few of my faves.


The silk padded plunge bra with French designed lace...




Floral and feminine, the rose printed silk embroidered plunge bra... 




Subtle and chic, the Deco embroidered bra..





And possibly my fave out of all of them, the triangle bra with French rose lace. I mean, how good would this look under an opened back top? Actually, I probably wouldn't want to wear anything else if I put this on!!







Wearing good underwear nearly always makes it a better day in my opinion!


Check out the rest of the collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment