Friday 13 December 2013

Beyoncé


Without warning, Beyoncé just dropped a brand new 14 track record and it comes with 17  provocative videos. BEYONCÉis a powerful visual album by Mrs Carter, shot from New York City to Paris and Sydney to Rio de Janeiro. The self-titled fierce feast features work from directors Terry Richardson, Hype Williams, Jonas Åkerlund and Pierre Debusschere, as well as Beyoncé herself, who also directs the installments for RocketBlue and Jealous. Look out for the bonus video for Grown Woman, with Kelly and Michelle, and appearances from hot models Joan Smalls and Jourdan Dunn in YoncéMusical collaborations come from Mr Carter, obviously and Frank Ocean, Pharrell Williams plus more.

“I see music,” Beyoncé states. “It’s more than just what I hear.  When I’m connected to something, I immediately see a visual or a series of images that are tied to a feeling or an emotion, a memory from my childhood, thoughts about life, my dreams or my fantasies.  And they’re all connected to the music.”


If you haven't had time to watch the incredible videos yet check out the clips here.

No comments:

Post a Comment