Wednesday 2 April 2014

Countryside wonders

When I was at home a few weeks ago I had a firm date in the diary for one of my oldest friends. He's one of those people that every time I see him, no matter how long since the last time, we click straight back and I feel like I'm constantly laughing when I'm around him. Oh and eating. There is always a lot of food involved! This time was no different. We headed to the infamous Jimmy's Farm for lunch, played with the animals, acted like small children (I've known I'm since I was 4 so it doesn't matter that we're now both 23…) and finished our day with a Simsmiths g&t. A pretty perfect day and I think the photos say it all!




































You can check out Jimmy's Farm here and the restaurant always has some great options on the menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment