Wednesday 19 August 2015

Amazing eyes



I first discovered Gazelli this time last year when I was invited to a brand event at the Josh Woods atelier in Notting Hill where Gazelli have their main treatment rooms.







The team were all gorgeous and all on hand to discuss the brand, product range and to give guests a skin analysis. In the goodie bags was the Triple Youth Gazelli White Oil Reviving Eye Cream. I was hooked from first use and am now on my second pot so feel this is one that deserves to be shared! I know what I like when it comes to beauty products and while I am not put off trying new products, when I find something that works for my skin I tend to stick to it. This is most definitely one of those products! 

At night I use the eye cream on top of a heavier night moisturiser, and in the mornings, use it with Neals Yard Rehydrating Rose Daily Moisturiser. It smells rosey and delicious, is the perfect consistency and makes a noticeable difference to the feel of the skin around my eyes. 

Gazelli’s award-winning Triple Youth luxury skincare range uses the highest quality organic compounds and natural extracts blended with the exclusive and precious ingredient Gazelli White Oil™.
Gazelli White Oil™ is blended with firming organic compounds and powerful anti-oxidants derived from the highest quality fruit extracts and essential oils. This exclusive combination creates the pinnacle in effective luxury skincare, proven to rejuvenate, protect and nourish the skin.
Formulated to brighten and soothe the skin, Gazelli’s Reviving Eye Cream deeply nourishes and rejuvenates the eye area. Black Tea extract targets puffiness, while muscle-relaxing Peptides reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The regenerative Gazelli White Oil™ hydrates and increases skin cell renewal, while Rose Extract creates a light, delicate texture and aroma to soothe and awaken the skin around the eyes.

The cream is nourishing and soothing and I don't hesitate to recommend it to friends and family alike. I love it when I find a brand that's a little different to the standard drug store counters and the service that the Gazelli therapists offer really adds to the quality of the products. Go Gazelli! 

No comments:

Post a Comment